Skip to main content

New Idea,A New Job and A New Romance!!

 A New Dawn Over Mulberry Lane by Rosie Clarke 




New Ideas,A New Job and A New Romance!!


A New Dawn Over Mulberry Lane is Book 8 in the Mulberry Lane Series,this book can be read as a standalone novel.This story focuses on Dr Shirley,Maggie,Freddie,Fay and Jon,Peggy and Maureen’s Children and grandchildren.


My favourite character are Maggie and Freddie,they both seem to know what they want from life and want to work hard to get it.All the characters are very believable and like the fact the author has continued the story of Mulberry Lane now using the younger characters.The only character I took a dislike to was Jon,I thought he was quite devious even though he was only a child

My favourite storyline in the book was involving Dr Shirley her career,I’m looking forward to reading further books to see her story continue


All the characters featured prominently in the book with their own storylines entwined together.


I didn’t find anything about this book disagreeable,both the story and the characters were well developed and I look forward to reading more books in the series


Bookworm rating ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️


Links 

Rachel’s Random Resources’s 


Boldwood Books


To Buy


https://www.amazon.co.uk/New-Dawn-Mulberry-Lane-Book-ebook/dp/B08WYNM79L/ref=nodl_


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Huxley vs his parents,but who knows best!!

  This Much Huxley Knows by Gail Aldwin - Review Huxley vs his parents,who knows best!! This book is a standalone novel written by Gail Aldwin.The story is told through the eyes of 7 year old Huxley.When Huxley means Leonard at the hairdresser,Huxley just sees him as a lonely man,but his parents have other ideas. My favourite character was Huxley,I loved his childhood innocence and how he views the world.All the characters are very well rounded and the reactions of the adults are sadly only too believable in this day and age. My favourite part of the book is when Huxley is proved right,and I loved the way the book gets the reader to think like a child and how differently children see things in the world  The only thing I struggled with in the book was when Huxley pronounces words wrong on purpose,i found it hard to relate to this part of the story,and didn’t quite understand the relevance of this,maybe this is just me and I couldn’t quite get into the brain of a 7 year old. I would def

Marriage,Discovery and Home is Where the Heart Is❤️

  To Love and Be Loved  by Amanda Prowse Book Review  To Love and Be Loved  Book Review  ❤️ Marriage,Discovery and Home is Where the Heart Is  ❤️ To Love and Be Loved is a standalone novel by Amanda Prowse.The story is set in the picturesque Cornish town of Port Charles and focuses on the lives of Merrin Kellow and her family. My favourite character was Merrin (Merry) Kellow,she was so believable and her story was brilliantly told.I also fiesty Bella,Merry’s best friend,I found her excitable nature infectious. My favourite part of the book was when Merry realised that Port Charles was her home and she didn’t need to be afraid of it. Part of the book made me laugh,and part of the book made me cry,which is the perfect combination.I loved reading the description of the stunning Cornish scenery. If you love beautifully written emotive fiction then this book is for you. Bookworm rating  ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Links  Love Book Tours  Kelly A Lacey  Amanda Prowse To Buy 

Fate,Love and Magazines!!

  Fate,Love and Magazines!! Love by Design by Effie Kammenou Love by Design is book 2 in the Meraki Series.Although this book is in a series it can be read as a standalone novel. The book focuses on Mia Andarakis ,who has recently been promoted to work on a new magazine called Opul,and her relationship with magazine editor Nicholas Aristedis. My favourite characters were Mia and Nicholas,the characters were very well rounded and I really felt both characters as they had both gone through trauma in their lives. I loved the twist in the middle of the book which connected the lives of Mia and Nicholas,as well as the flashback chapters concerning what had made them the people they had become. I think the scenes written around Nicholas’s grief were well written,and grief can totally destroy you and I really felt for Nicholas. The book was a brilliant piece of romantic escapism,yet tackled some really difficult issues with some harrowing scenes. There wasn’t one thing I disliked about this b