Skip to main content

Relationships,Broken Hearts and Healing!!

 Mine Now Baby - Arc Book Review



❤️Relationships,Broken Hearts & Healing!! ❤️‍  


Mine Now Baby is the second book in the Broken Souls series written by Anna White.Although you could read this book as a standalone it is better to read book 1 to truly understand the characters.This book

once again focuses on the complicated relationship of Chloe Conway and Juve Vens.


My favourite characters once again are Chloe and Juve,they such great characters and you really feel for them as they both try to excavate their feelings to find the path to true love.

My favourite part of the book was when Chloe finally faced her fears,and was able to move on with her life.


Once reading you won’t want to put it down as you are swept up in Chloe and Juve’s story,and ultimately you can’t wait to find out if they both find their happy ever after!!.


I throughly recommend this book to anyone who 

Loves reading emotionally charged angst ridden  romance.

Bookworm rating❤️‍ ❤️‍ ❤️‍ ❤️‍ ❤️‍ 

Links

Anna White 

To Buy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Huxley vs his parents,but who knows best!!

  This Much Huxley Knows by Gail Aldwin - Review Huxley vs his parents,who knows best!! This book is a standalone novel written by Gail Aldwin.The story is told through the eyes of 7 year old Huxley.When Huxley means Leonard at the hairdresser,Huxley just sees him as a lonely man,but his parents have other ideas. My favourite character was Huxley,I loved his childhood innocence and how he views the world.All the characters are very well rounded and the reactions of the adults are sadly only too believable in this day and age. My favourite part of the book is when Huxley is proved right,and I loved the way the book gets the reader to think like a child and how differently children see things in the world  The only thing I struggled with in the book was when Huxley pronounces words wrong on purpose,i found it hard to relate to this part of the story,and didn’t quite understand the relevance of this,maybe this is just me and I couldn’t quite get into the brain of a 7 year old. I would def

The World of the West End,Broadway and a few Celebrities Along the Way!!

Namedropping in the Wings-by David Collison  - 🎭 Book Review  🎭 The World of the West End,Broadway a few celebrities along the way!! Name Dropping in the wings is a stand alone non fiction book,delving in to the fascinating behind the scenes world of the theatre,through eyes of leading sound consultant David Collinson. I am a huge fan the theatre and this was right up my street.Dealing with behind the scenes of some of the worlds biggest musicals and plays. My favourite parts of the book were brilliant anecdotes about some of Britain’s biggest stars including David Niven,Judi Dench,Kenneth Williams and many more.I also loved reading about all wonderful musical the author has worked on over the years. I loved the way book dealt with the successes and the flops in the theatre world,and not only concentrated on the theatre successes which a lot of books would have done. I have nothing bad to say about this book and found totally entertaining from beginning to end. This is perfect for an

Marriage,Discovery and Home is Where the Heart Is❤️

  To Love and Be Loved  by Amanda Prowse Book Review  To Love and Be Loved  Book Review  ❤️ Marriage,Discovery and Home is Where the Heart Is  ❤️ To Love and Be Loved is a standalone novel by Amanda Prowse.The story is set in the picturesque Cornish town of Port Charles and focuses on the lives of Merrin Kellow and her family. My favourite character was Merrin (Merry) Kellow,she was so believable and her story was brilliantly told.I also fiesty Bella,Merry’s best friend,I found her excitable nature infectious. My favourite part of the book was when Merry realised that Port Charles was her home and she didn’t need to be afraid of it. Part of the book made me laugh,and part of the book made me cry,which is the perfect combination.I loved reading the description of the stunning Cornish scenery. If you love beautifully written emotive fiction then this book is for you. Bookworm rating  ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Links  Love Book Tours  Kelly A Lacey  Amanda Prowse To Buy